Retail Sales Assistant
Contract Type: 37.5 hours Per Week
Location: Coral HQ, Bridge Works, Fontley Road, Titchfield, Hampshire. PO15 6QZ
This role will include working weekends and bank holidays.
The Coral Centre is the UK’s largest sustainable coral farm, supplying corals for marine aquariums. The Retail Sales Assistant will work alongside the Operations Director delivering the day to day running of the business; ranging from providing coral care to the livestock, to packaging orders that come through online, to serving customers with expert marine care advice. Customer satisfaction and a hands on, personal approach at every touchpoint of the customer journey is at the heart of what we do. We are a close knit, small team who are looking for an individual who is passionate about marine life to join The Coral Centre.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Helping in-store customers get the best from their reef tanks and support new people entering the hobby.
- Processing online orders, and packaging deliveries.
- Photographing corals and keeping the website updated with stock.
- Performing weekly maintenance and water tests on all the systems.
- Keeping the shelves stocked with products.
- Making sure pricing is up to date and visible.
What We Are Looking For
- The ideal candidate is someone who has Marine Aquarium experience.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and delivers exceptional livestock care.
- Ability to deliver customer care to the highest standard & share your knowledge of reef system husbandry to allow the customer to get the best from their aquarium.
- Be positive, organised, and able to work on your own initiative.
- Great communicator on all levels.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Please email your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
078 1851 8442